WHO WEARS TIAMET? Neutral skin tone with golden peach undertones
WHAT OTHER COLORS TO TRY: Ishtar, Maeve, Rhea
- Each foundation grouping or family of colors are listed from lightest to darkest
- There are 3 formulas available; Vapor (titanium dioxide free); Cloud (mica free); Luna, which is the original foundation
- Have oily skin, then check out Cloud!
- Titanium Dioxide makes your skin itch, check out Vapor or Astral
- Have dry skin, then you will want Luna
- Samples available for $2.25 (1/2 tsp)
- Halfling sizes are 7 of product with rotating sifter for $14.75
- Full size with rotating sifter 14 gm (Large 45 gm jar) of product for $24.50
- Astral and Nova are our newest foundations in our line up! Astral contains only zinc oxide as a whitener so it it soothing for skin types which have rosacea and other irritations and Nova contains extra kaolin clay along with titanium dioxide which helps with coverage, which makes this our heaviest foundation of the group. There are minimal ingredients, but it offers better coverage while not being heavy.
- Need help? Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- LIMIT OF 2 SAMPLES PER COLOR PER FORMULA
CLOUD – Rice Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
LUNA – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
VAPOR – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
ASTRAL - Mica, Zinc Oxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
NOVA - Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've had exceptionally good luck with this product because of its simple list of ingredients. It is generally non-irritating. There is a bit of itching (for me, the hyper sensitive,) upon initial application. However, that's to be expected with mineral make ups. With that being said, I gave 4 stars because i have dry skin and mineral make up has a tendency to exasperate that issue- especially in winter. I have had no irritation, rash or outbreak from this product though and that is quite amazing! Most products I've tried, (mineral and liquid,) have all caused some sort of major pain for me. Whether they're for sensitive skin, normal or even baby. Im quite happy with this product. The colour matches well with my skin colour and conceals the redness without being to heavy. Very nice product!