WHO WEARS THEIA? Golden Olive
WHAT OTHER COLORS TO TRY: Amenti, Chang O, Hestia, Nanna
- Each foundation grouping or family of colors are listed from lightest to darkest
- There are 3 formulas available; Vapor (titanium dioxide free); Cloud (mica free); Luna, which is the original foundation
- Have oily skin, then check out Cloud!
- Titanium Dioxide makes your skin itch, check out Vapor or Astral
- Have dry skin, then you will want Luna
- Samples available for $2.25 (1/2 tsp)
- Halfling sizes are 7 of product with rotating sifter for $14.75
- Full size with rotating sifter 14 gm (Large 45 gm jar) of product for $24.50
- Astral and Nova are our newest foundations in our line up! Astral contains only zinc oxide as a whitener so it it soothing for skin types which have rosacea and other irritations and Nova contains extra kaolin clay along with titanium dioxide which helps with coverage, which makes this our heaviest foundation of the group. There are minimal ingredients, but it offers better coverage while not being heavy.
- Need help? Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
CLOUD – Rice Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
LUNA – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
VAPOR – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
ASTRAL - Zinc Oxide, Mica May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
NOVA - Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Theia level 2 is my perfect shade. It's extremely pale for being the second lightest but it works well on me. I'm usually an NC05-10, very fair with neutral olive undertones. I definitely have a weird green undertone that is so hard to match, especially at this depth. This shade is *chef's kiss* perfect. I enjoy all the formulas and the shades are consistent for me. I think my favorite formula is Astral but they all seem gentle with good coverage. Cloud is a little heavy for what I'm looking for, and I think Nova might be too, but if you have oily skin and would like heavier coverage you would enjoy these!
Quite green Medium+ saturation Runs very, very light This is one of the best undertone matches I've ever come across. I'm mixed, so I can vary in overtones from winter to summer, but this wonderfully 'sallow'/yellow and green. I can see myself using this even as a mixer with more winter/grayer shades, and summer/golden shades. I'd say I'm fairly muted, and I can see this being too saturated if I tried for heavy coverage in the winter, but light-medium is perfectly workable. I don't quite like how it feels on the face, a little too emollient almost, and I can feel the foundation on my face more than other mineral powders I've used - but I'm trying out both Luna and Astral so that may be a formula preference to discover. So far I'd say it does wear away faster than I'm used to, but not too cakey/grainy in fading, fairly naturally. Unfortunately, these run very, very light. I ordered 3.5, semi guessing since swatches are hard to find. I'm still my winter shade, and I am always fairly light skinned indio-mexican/white. 3.5 matches the spots on my body that have almost never seen the sun. Guessing on the scaling, my summer shade will sit at least 6/7, so this is definitely not for any darker skinned friends out there, unless you wanted to mix with a foundation that needs to be more muted/ashy and more green. Which is a huge bummer. Overall, selfishly, pretty pumped for the color match, and definitely going to test more to find my best shade and formulation.