WHO WEARS OSHUN? Cool Neutral
WHAT OTHER COLORS TO TRY: Arianrhod, Epona
- Each foundation grouping or family of colors are listed from lightest to darkest
- There are 3 formulas available; Vapor (titanium dioxide free); Cloud (mica free); Luna, which is the original foundation
- Have oily skin, then check out Cloud!
- Titanium Dioxide makes your skin itch, check out Vapor or Astral
- Have dry skin, then you will want Luna
- Samples available for $2.25 (1/2 tsp)
- Halfling sizes are 7 of product with rotating sifter for $14.75
- Full size with rotating sifter 14 gm (Large 45 gm jar) of product for $24.50
- Astral and Nova are our newest foundations in our line up! Astral contains only zinc oxide as a whitener so it it soothing for skin types which have rosacea and other irritations and Nova contains extra kaolin clay along with titanium dioxide which helps with coverage, which makes this our heaviest foundation of the group. There are minimal ingredients, but it offers better coverage while not being heavy.
- Need help? Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- LIMIT OF 2 SAMPLES PER COLOR PER FORMULA
CLOUD – Rice Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet
LUNA – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet
VAPOR – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet
ASTRAL- Zinc Oxide, Mica May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet
NOVA - Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This summer I got introduced to Dreamworld Cosmetics, and I'm so happy that I did! I'm 52 and have suffered my entire life with sensitive, reactive skin -- skin care, sunscreen, and to say the least foundations/primers/powders. I've even tried mineral based products for sensitive skin and still had (smaller) bouts of redness and cystic acne. Since using the Astral formula, my redness is pretty much gone (we're heading into winter, so the wind is giving me a little) , but most importantly: absolutely NO cystic acne. I still use the same skin care and sunscreen, so it has to be this powder plus the Night-time Powder that's doing the trick. Thank you so much! PS. the shade range is incredible, and you have been very, very helpful in helping me find a match (another problem I've had lifelong issues with). Don't ever stop DreamWorld! -- and I love playing with the samples...got multiple compliments from Sephora employees about my eye-makeup on an office shopping trip/girls' night out! yep, that was your stuff!