WHO WEARS MERET? Cool Neutral with peach undertones
WHAT OTHER COLORS TO TRY: Qetesh, Hecate, Sekhmet
- Each foundation grouping or family of colors are listed from lightest to darkest
- There are 3 formulas available; Vapor (titanium dioxide free); Cloud (mica free); Luna, which is the original foundation
- Have oily skin, then check out Cloud!
- Titanium Dioxide makes your skin itch, check out Vapor or Astral
- Have dry skin, then you will want Luna
- Samples available for $2.25 (1/2 tsp)
- Halfling sizes are 7 of product with rotating sifter for $14.75
- Full size with rotating sifter 14 gm (Large 45 gm jar) of product for $24.50
- Astral and Nova are our newest foundations in our line up! Astral contains only zinc oxide as a whitener so it it soothing for skin types which have rosacea and other irritations and Nova contains extra kaolin clay along with titanium dioxide which helps with coverage, which makes this our heaviest foundation of the group. There are minimal ingredients, but it offers better coverage while not being heavy.
- Need help? Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- LIMIT OF 2 SAMPLES PER COLOR PER FORMULA
CLOUD – Rice Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
LUNA – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
VAPOR – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
ASTRAL - Zinc Oxide, Mica May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
NOVA - Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This shade along with Astrild (both level 2) were recommended to me and this is the better option for my combination skin. It has survived all day without sliding around and provides a great buildable coverage.
So hard to find very dark and very pale shades, but they are all here. Great selection and choice of skin tones!