WHO WEARS MAEVE? Neutral with peach undertones
WHAT OTHER COLORS TO TRY: Ishtar, Tiamet, Rhea
- Each foundation grouping or family of colors are listed from lightest to darkest
- There are 3 formulas available; Vapor (titanium dioxide free); Cloud (mica free); Luna, which is the original foundation
- Have oily skin, then check out Cloud!
- Titanium Dioxide makes your skin itch, check out Vapor or Astral
- Have dry skin, then you will want Luna
- Samples available for $2.25 (1/2 tsp)
- Halfling sizes are 7 of product with rotating sifter for $14.75
- Full size with rotating sifter 14 gm (Large 45 gm jar) of product for $24.50
- Astral and Nova are our newest foundations in our line up! Astral contains only zinc oxide as a whitener so it it soothing for skin types which have rosacea and other irritations and Nova contains extra kaolin clay along with titanium dioxide which helps with coverage, which makes this our heaviest foundation of the group. There are minimal ingredients, but it offers better coverage while not being heavy.
- Need help? Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- LIMIT OF 2 SAMPLES PER COLOR PER FORMULA
CLOUD – Rice Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
LUNA – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
VAPOR – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
ASTRAL- Zinc Oxide, Mica May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
NOVA - Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this foundation! I have oily/acne prone skin and this is my go to, daily foundation in the warm/humid months. I tried all the formulas and Luna is the one I buy because it gives my skin such a pretty radiant (but not too radiant like the Laura mercier is on my skin) look once my oils kick in. I don’t like a super matte look despite my oily skin. It feels lightweight and does not cause breakouts. I also don’t like a heavy-full coverage foundation on the daily and this one suits my needs as it provides a pretty, natural, and put together look. If I want perfect doll skin then I have other foundations in my arsenal to suite that purpose . I used to use bare minerals matte but it started to oxidize on me and dreamworld is honestly much better. Highly recommend at least trying some samples if you’re looking for a good mineral foundation!
Easily compares to mainstream products but with a crazy number of options for achieving a personalized color/formula. Will purchase again.