WHO WEARS CHANG O? Yellow skintones with olive undertones
WHAT OTHER COLORS TO TRY: Hestia, Amenti, Nanna
- Each foundation grouping or family of colors are listed from lightest to darkest
- There are 3 formulas available; Vapor (titanium dioxide free); Cloud (mica free); Luna, which is the original foundation
- Have oily skin, then check out Cloud!
- Titanium Dioxide makes your skin itch, check out Vapor or Astral
- Have dry skin, then you will want Luna
- Samples available for $2.25 (1/2 tsp)
- Halfling sizes are 7 of product with rotating sifter for $14.75
- Full size with rotating sifter 14 gm (Large 45 gm jar) of product for $24.50
- Astral and Nova are our newest foundations in our line up! Astral contains only zinc oxide as a whitener so it it soothing for skin types which have rosacea and other irritations and Nova contains extra kaolin clay along with titanium dioxide which helps with coverage, which makes this our heaviest foundation of the group. There are minimal ingredients, but it offers better coverage while not being heavy.
- Need help? Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- LIMIT OF 2 SAMPLES PER COLOR PER FORMULA
CLOUD – Rice Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
LUNA – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
VAPOR – Mica, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
ASTRAL - Zinc Oxide, Mica May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
NOVA - Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the perfect color match for my East Asian olive skin tone. This is the only brand I've found that makes a spectrum of olive shades, unlike most of the mainstream brands that think olive is a single undertone (or worse, a single shade). I bought a half size of the Cloud formula after trying out a couple of formulations due to my dry skin. This formula is almost a creamy sort of powder, although I do prefer setting it with a spray. For comparison, I've used up an entire Meow Cosmetics mineral foundation in the past and it was a lot drier than the Cloud formula. I've ordered sample sizes from Dreamworld in the past and they are very very generous sizes, allowing you to thoroughly compare shades and formulations before committing to one, as opposed to other brands that give you just enough to swatch.